Terms and Rules
GUEST agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as “RENTAL RULES” at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. Guest agrees to abide by policies set by the management, refrain from loud noise and to return unit in clean, sanitary, good and rentable condition and pay costs for final cleaning. Guest will obey all Rules & Regulations, Smoking Bans, Animal & Pet Bans & Noise Bans.
Guest will pay for any repairs required to the unit, its appliances or furnishings of plumbing, electrical, sewage, or air conditioning systems, equipped as a result of abuse, misuse, accidental or intentional act of tenant, but excluding normal wear and tear. Guest agrees to gain advance approval from landlord, or its agent, prior to authorizing any repairs, purchase or work to be performed on the unit or its system. This is a private residence and the Guest will be responsible to treat the premises as its own and make sure that the AC does not freeze, which can happen, when the AC is running constantely and doors and windows are open.
1. Smoking of all kinds is strongly prohibited within the unit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Main Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners and the Property mangement are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners or the Property Management are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. Furthermore the owner and the Property Management are not liable for damage or loss of property of the guest(s) caused by theft or break-in. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
Guest agrees to maintain the unit in good order and good condition during their stay. The unit will be cleaned before arrival and after departure. Excess laundry or more than the last day’s linens, or excess cleaning required, will be charged to the Guest against the security deposit. If any food or beverage is accidentally spilled on the carpet or furniture, it is Guest obligation to remove the material at once. If it should leave a stain and cleaning is required, the costs will be deducted from Guest’s security deposit.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Keep the Barbeque (gas grill) clean, otherwise there will be a $ 60 cleaning fee at check-out for each BBQ Grill at the property.
7. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and a Pet Addendum must be complete, applies NOT to all Vacation rental homes. Add. cleaning may be charged when there are stains or hair in the beds on the floor. Pets are NOT allowed to swim in the pool/spa. Add. costs can be charged when the filter is clogged from doghair.
Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road and grass is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
There is no daily housekeeping service. We offer cleaning service at request – payable in cash by Guest after service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Water and Septic:
The properties are on citywater and sewer or on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $ 450,00.
11. Storms, Hurricans Tornados, disaster, major disaster:
If there is a storm, tornado or hurricane, no refunds will be given.
Please BEWARE pool patio and pool floor may be slipperty when wet. We are not responsible or liable. So please be careful!
if the home provides biks then you may use them for free of charge at your own rik. If you brak the bike you must fix i. Also Guests are not obligated to receive compensation for the bicycles not working.